Etu Home Bianca Glass Dome, Large
The distinctive shape of the large Bianca Glass Dome is created by using the bottom half of a large recycled glass demijohn bottle. The glass dome is topped with a white salvaged iron ring handle. This decorative accent is handmade from 100% recycled glass and pairs with serveware like cake stands, trays and trivets for a large array of styles and arrangements.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the product, they do not sit flush and have a slight tilt.
- Mouth-blown from recycled glass by artisans in Europe.
- Each dome may vary from images shown in coloring, size, and shape.
- Recycled glass has a slight vintage green, blue tint and can contain small bubbles, dips and other imperfections.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free.
Care and Maintenance
- Hand wash or spot clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid liquid cleansers, glass cleaner, soap or abrasive agents containing alcohol.
- Do not soak or leave standing in water.