With more than 10 unique bead variations, the Winding Vines placemat is a work of art. Its frame is made up of green-colored glass beads, raffia, and wooden beads along with layered sequins that come together to form a beautifully intricate leaf pattern. Its textured body is composed of seed beads and sequins in natural tones to contrast the verdant border. This placemat can be used to add a style and grace to a dining table at any fete, small or large. Pair this placement with the Winding Vines napkin for a sophisticated tropical vibe.
DIMENSIONS: 16" Length x 16" Width x 0.2" Height
WEIGHT: 1.2 lbs
MATERIALS: 55% Glass Beads, 25% Plastic Beads 10% Raffia, 10% Wood Beads on Cotton Backing
- Shake off crumbs and brush off food residue with a soft toothbrush.
- Use a mild cleanser if necessary. Air dry completely before storing. Beads and paillettes could melt with high heat.
- Do not use as a trivet. Do not place hot dishes, cookware, or utensils.
- Cotton backing can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush with mild cleanser and ironed on low heat.
- Treat them gently and avoid stacking.
- Beads, sequins, and other embellishments may break or fall off your item even with gentle use. We include replacement beads with most of our beaded items for you or your seamstress to use in case a repair is needed.