Pavilion Napkin Ring in Brown & Gold, Set of 4
Made of lustrous mango wood, the hand-carved wooden Pavilion Napkin Ring combine natural elements and refined elegance. After the mango wood is cured, these wooden napkin rings are finished with a fine inlaid brass edge, a time-honored process that takes nearly a week to complete. These rustic wooden napkin rings are made from natural materials and unique variations in grain and pattern are expected.
- COLOR: Brown/Gold
- DIMENSIONS: 2.75" Length x 3" Width x 2.5" Height
- WEIGHT: 0.2 lbs
- MATERIALS: 92% Wood, 8% Metal
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- Use a soft toothbrush with mild soapy water for plastic and glass beaded napkin rings, if necessary.
- Do not soak wood beaded napkin rings in water.
- Do not use citrus-based cleaners on metal napkin rings.
A NOTE ABOUT OUR HAND CARVED AND HAND PAINTED NAPKIN RINGS:
Our collection includes napkin rings that are hand-crafted from wood and stone, and may be hand-carved and hand-painted. This means that no two will be exactly alike.