Experience a modern twist on traditional blue and white chinoiserie with the mesmerizing Orient placemat. A mixture of glass beads adorns this handcrafted masterpiece in intricate motifs, showcasing koi fish, three-dimensional flowers, and geometric patterns. This classic interpretation sets the stage for festive springtime lunches and elegant summertime entertaining, making every meal a sophisticated affair. Complete this fresh look with the coordinating Orient runner.
DIMENSIONS: 16” Length x 16” Width x 0.3” Height
WEIGHT: 1.2 lbs
MATERIALS: 55% Glass Beads, 35% Plastic Beads, 10% Wood Beads on Cotton Backing
- Shake off crumbs and brush off food residue with a soft toothbrush.
- Use a mild cleanser if necessary. Air dry completely before storing. Beads and paillettes could melt with high heat.
- Do not use as a trivet. Do not place hot dishes, cookware, or utensils.
- Cotton backing can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush with mild cleanser and ironed on low heat.
- Treat them gently and avoid stacking.
- Beads, sequins, and other embellishments may break or fall off your item even with gentle use. We include replacement beads with most of our beaded items for you or your seamstress to use in case a repair is needed.