Kim Seybert Enamor Placemat, Set of 4
The design of the hand-beaded Enamor Placemat was inspired by the beauty of uneven brushstrokes. Glass and acrylic beads are hand-arranged in a simple pattern to create the distinctive border of the iridescent placemat. The latest iteration of this best-selling style is in amber. It is also available in a variety of colorways.
DIMENSIONS: 15" Length x 15" Width x 0.25" Height
WEIGHT: 1.0 lbs
MATERIALS: 80% Glass Beads, 20% Plastic Beads on Cotton Backing
We have designed our placemats for your enjoyment. By following the care instructions below, we believe you will cherish your purchase for a long time.
- Shake off crumbs and brush off food residue with a soft toothbrush.
- Use a mild cleanser if necessary. Air dry completely before storing. Beads and paillettes could melt with high heat.
- Do not use as a trivet. Do not place hot dishes, cookware, or utensils.
- Cotton backing can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush with mild cleanser and ironed on low heat.
- Treat them gently and avoid stacking.
- Beads, sequins, and other embellishments may break or fall off your item even with gentle use. We include replacement beads with most of our beaded items for you or your seamstress to use in case a repair is needed.