Williamsburg Governor's Palace Oval Mirror
The Governor’s Palace Oval looking glass, which features intricately pierced foliage and open symmetrical C-scrolls, is reproduced from an English Chippendale example made around 1765. Currently exhibited in the Governor’s Palace dining room at Colonial Williamsburg, the looking glass reflects the fashion of furnishings found in the inventory of Lord Botetourt, one of the last royal governors to occupy the Palace. Shown here in our antique gold leaf finish with beveled mirror. 29"W x 46"H.