Calaisio Round Placemat with Beads
- Handcrafted placemats and napkin rings sold separately.
- Made of water vines and beads.
- Growing only in mountain jungles on remote islands in the South Pacific, the vine is difficult to reach and challenging to harvest but, once reaped, grows back quickly, leaving no damage to ecologically sensitive forests. Time-consuming to weave, it yields a substantially more durable and heat-resistant product.
- Placemats sold in sets of four; each, 14.75"Dia.
- Napkin rings sold in sets of four; each, 2.25"Dia. x 2"T.