The grand-scale Brighton Lamp is named in honor of the decorative tastes on display at the 1790s Royal Pavilion, built for a young King George IV in Brighton, England. This lamp would have been right at home in an incarnation of the Royal Pavilion, which featured Chinese export furniture, furnishings and hand-painted wallpaper. The design injects historical, mid-century and Asian energy into any room.
- White polymerized plaster, silver cord.
- 3-Way switch; 150 Watt max.
- Hard back linen shade with nickel washer.
- Shade measures 12"T X 16"Dia.
- Lamp measures 35.5"T, 7.5"W.